Best Quote Challenge—On Freedom (June 29, 2008)
June 29, 2008 3 Comments
Patrick Henry said, “Give me liberty, or give me death.” This Friday is Independence Day. The Best Quote Challenge for this week—June 29 to July 5—is “On Freedom.”
Here are the rules:
- Submit your quotation no later than July 5, 2008.
- Submit no more than one quotation for this challenge.
- Identify the source for the quotation you submit.
- Feel free to quote yourself; that is, you’re welcome to submit a quote of your own invention.
- Use the “Leave a Comment” link below this post to enter your submission.
- All submissions will be screened and must be consistent with the general guidelines for posting comments at this blog. (See the “Comments Policy” page.)
On Sunday, July 6, a new Best Quote Challenge will be set at this blog. During the week of July 6-12, votes will be taken for the “Best Quote on Freedom” submitted this week. So be sure to come back to this post then to cast your vote using the “Leave a Comment” link below.