So, tell me about yourself!
My wee blog will be two years old soon. One of the best things about my experience blogging has been making friends through this medium. And I’d like to know you better. This page is for you. The way cool idea of having a Friends Page comes to me courtesy of Jennifer, at Conversion Diary. Thank you, Jennifer!
As we all know, community is hard to come by. It’s natural to wonder whether the internet is a boon or a boondoggle in the world of social networking. One thing is for sure—I’ve met people here that I never would have known otherwise. You are my blog friends. And I don’t take your interest or comments lightly. I hope this blog brings you together with others of kindred spirit and shared interests.
So how about introducing yourself here? Don’t know what to say? Here are a few suggestions, things I would ask if we were to meet in person:
- Where are you from and what are you up to these days?
- How did you find this blog?
- What’s the best novel you’ve read and what’s special about it to you?
- What’s your favorite film and why do you like it so much?
- What non-fiction book has been most influential in your life?
- Do you have any hobbies?
- Do you have a blog? What do you write about? Do you want to share your URL?
Maybe I’ve left out a question you’d like for our blog friends to answer here. Just let me know in the comment box.